Professional Private Investigations
Jacksonville Private Investigators
Vanguard Investigations of Jacksonville, Florida provides discreet, confidential, professional private investigations to a wide variety of clientele throughout the state. We provide our clients with information that paints a complete picture of what is going on in their life or business, so they can make more informed decisions. Our clients include concerned individuals, business professionals, attorneys and insurance providers. The Jacksonville Private Investigators at Vanguard Investigations are specialists at surveillance, covert information gathering and evidence collection techniques. All investigations are conducted with the utmost ethical standards. We provide the following investigations:
- Locate Friends, Relatives, Missing Persons, Parents for Child Support, and Witnesses.
- Background Checks for Pre-Employment, Business, Rental Tenants, Dating, Child Care.
- Verify Infidelity Suspicions.
- Child Custody Disputes.
- Stalking Mitigation.
- Employee Quality Control.
- Suspected Fraud and Theft.
- Enforce Confidentiality and Non-Compete Agreements.
- Trademark and Patent Infringements.
- Skip Tracing.
- Interviews and Recorded Statements.
- Workers Compensation and Personal Liability.
Our Jacksonville Private Investigators serve Northeast Florida to include Duval, Nassau, St. Johns, Clay, Putnam, Flagler, Baker, Columbia, Union and Alachua counties.